If you cannot find the answer to your question or need more clarification on anything, please do get in touch.
1. Can I stay longer than a week?
We are happy to offer additional nights at our retreat venue to accommodate our guests’ flights or for additional days rest and relaxation. Please enquire.
2. Do you charge a single room supplement?
No, we welcome solo travellers.
3. Are couples welcome?
Yes, we are happy to welcome couples at all our retreats.
4. How do I know I will cope with the program?
Our programs have been designed to accommodate mixed levels of experience and fitness, including complete beginners. We limit our retreats to only 7 guests to enable us to offer individual and personal attention to every guest.
5. What should I pack for my retreat?
Our dress code is ‘casual & comfy’ for the duration of your stay. We will send you a ‘what to pack list’ upon reservation confirmation.
6. Do you provide towels?
Yes, we do provide towels in your room and poolside. No need to pack towels!
7. Is there free WIFI access?
Yes, free WIFI is available.
8. What is not included in my retreat package?
Flights, travel insurance, transfers, and extra spa treatments that are not included in your retreat package.
9. Can beginners attend your retreat?
Beginners are extremely welcome at all our retreats. All activities are adaptable for those who are new to exercise, require rehabilitation after injury or illness and for those that are used to being more active.
10. What language is used?
All classes and workshops are held in English. All our team speak Bulgarian too.
11. Should I purchase travel insurance?
A retreat is an investment in your well-being, but it is also a financial investment. No one books a retreat with the intention of cancelling but unexpected events can occur. We would strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance.
12. Can you arrange airport transfers?
Yes, we are happy to arrange airport transfers at an additional charge of approx. £80 each way (1 person/1 taxi). If shared, (2 people/1 taxi) approx. £40 p.p. Transfers take approximately 3 hours from Sofia airport. Please contact us prior to your arrival to confirm your request. We will do our best to coordinate shared transfers.
13. Are children allowed on retreats?
We have a minimum age requirement of 18 years old for guests.
14. Are all meals included in my package?
Yes, all meals are tailored to your goals and included in your retreat package.
15. What time is check in and out?
Check in commences at 14:00 hrs and the last check out time is 12:00 hrs.
16. Are drinks provided at the retreat?
Yes, all refreshments are provided.
17. Can I ‘opt out’ of some of the activities if I feel like it?
We encourage all guests to do as much or as little as they wish. This is your retreat and time for you to please yourself.
18. Can I book the Bespoke Retreat for 4 nights?
This package is the most involved of the 3 and requires 7 days to complete and action the results from the genotype analysis.
19. How do I book a free consultation to help me decide if I want to book?
20. What is the nearest airport to you and how do I get to the villa from there?
21. Do you take group bookings?
Yes, subject to availability.
22. I'm nervous about the walking part of the retreat, can I opt out?
We appreciate everyone has their own capacity for exercise and we don’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. We are very familiar with the area and will discuss your concerns with you before confirming a route. You can of course opt out should you want to.
23. Is the genetic testing painful?
The genetic testing is non invasive and painless, a simple swab taken from the inside of your mouth.